Friday, September 24, 2010

Road Trip!

For the first time in a long time, I am taking this weekend off and going on a road trip.


We're heading north, past my childhood camping spot to sunshine, sand and long afternoons of drinking wine.
We're packing a giant cake to jump out of, sun tan lotion and chocolate chip cookies.
I've gone back to blonde, and will put a headscarf in my hair, just to feel the part.

I won't think about uni, work, stresses or realities.


I'm driving. Thelma needs to hurry up and get her license.

When we get there it'll be all about the salty air and pub dinners.
Let's hit the open road baby.
If you need me, I'll be hiding under a sun hat somewhere on a stretch of sand.

vintagefilm.typepad.com

closetcasevintage.com

heyviv1950s.blogspot.com

wherethesidewalkbegins.blogspot.com

filmreference.com


No comments:

Post a Comment