Wednesday, May 12, 2010

get yer kit out

From my excessive listening of Triple J, I heard on the Doctor's show yesterday a bloke call up from RMIT University in Melbourne. Today, a group of people are all getting together to promote Fair Trade.
How are they doing it?By having as many people as possible walk down the main street wearing nothing but Fair Trade undies.

Autumn is into its swing, so this is one chilly movement, but good on them, I say.
If I were in Melbourne I'd be right along side them.

Pants to Poverty is an exercise by Etiko to provide ethical and sustainable underwear that doesn't compromise on spunkiness.

"The power is in your pants"
That's right. So go on. Show us your knickers.


http://www.etiko.com.au/www/626/1001127/displayproductcategory/1010639.html

No comments:

Post a Comment